Sunday, May 2, 2010

Movies,Music and Festivals...oh and School

Right now life is kinda on its slow time, schools almost out AP exam is only 1 week away I might be going to get my permit and my birthday is coming up I know nothing to do right just boring! I know but that's why I am going to invest my time in writing movies listing to music and hopefully going to a festival...oh and reading a new blog I found by someone on facebook I don't know her but her blog is pretty good but first lets start with Movies,
Movies
I am in the mist of making a movie I want to make a thriller I have an idea in my head I just need to figure out how to wright it all out and make dialogue for the characters like once I can make since of the plot of the story I can do everything else I don't plan on making the movie myself I want to send it to a real director and let them read it and hopefully they like it and something happens.
Music
Music well what can you say about music that has not already been said music is dead music is not how it use to be music is nothing but sex drugs and money blah blah blah well its all right and frankly I'm tired of it I want something good and not just so ugh, music from my parents time and some even from their parents time is real music and they didn't just come out and say Hey I basically want to F**k you and then leave and there were real word to the song not made up crap put to a good beat like what the heck is a papa gapa jrap dapa like really you let your kids listen to that crap no wonder most kids are dropping out of school and getting pregnant at super young ages and cant speak at least good English it doesn't have to be proper but I at least want to be able to understand what you are saying like come on grow up and speak clear English.
Blogger
I'm not the only one that thinks that there is a need for real music now a days cause the crap we call good music is not good at all and her name is.....well actually I don't know her name I found her on facebook when I was going through this guys stuff trying to figure out were I knew him from cause his name and his face looked really familiar he just looked super old but hes actually the same age as me...any ways back to the girl with the website yes its a real website that she pays for so clicking on links would be helpful hers her Website so you guys can go check it out and read her reviews on different bands and see when concerts are coming www.brokenasphalt.net the latest group she reviewed is called A Gain and they are from Greece and they are really good if you like indie rock (is that a genre??) and soulful lyrics then I suggest that you check them out you can learn more about them at her website which I am going to list again www.brokenasphalt.net .
Festival
I really want to go to an IFC and/or Sundance Festival cause I love their movies and just everything about them when I had like all the channels I stayed on Sundance I didn't have IFC so I couldn't watch there movies but I did recently I watched a movie called Accomplices and it was really good I believe they are having the Tribeca Movie Festival right now I'm pretty sure they make that festival either way there are some really good movies being made and released at these festivals and I would love to go to one and watch all of the movies, that's why I'm making a movie script hoping that someone will read it and like it enough to make a movie or short film out of it and then we get invited to one of those festivals like I don't major fame or anything I just want to go to a festival that's all. like with my movie concept that I mentioned earlier I can see most of it in my head like were it is how its going to look color wise and now thanks to the band A Gain I can even hear the music (which also gave me a new scene idea/movie) like I can so hear them playing a song for the movie but first I got to finish thinking it through.
School
only one more week left in school (I'm not counting this week cause it already started)this means I only have two to one week to get my grades up cause they are so not what my grades should be this year its been a really bad year this school year but next year will be different I'm gonna make my normal grades and better cause I'm pretty sure I have AP Lang. Pre Calculus which I plan to make AP either that year or next year, Advance Band, and Physics that's the only things I heard from my consular when she told me what I was taking next year cause she was not going to change it.. you know its a long story(not really I just don't want to go into it cause I'm being lazy haha) so yeah I'm going to be busy next year cause I think I'm taking two AP classes but you know how schedules are they always change and who knows if I'm even going to be at that school next year but this year well this week I have to stay after school Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and hopefully not Friday cause I really don't want to stay on Friday I already don't want to stay after on Thursday for band I would rather be staying after for AP World History seeing how are exam is coming up but hey at least I can stay on Tuesday and maybe band will end early enough for me to make it to History also cause it ends at 5.
well that's all for now I got to go to bed getting a headache and I have to wake up at 6:30 tomorrow for school and I cant be late cause I have to go get my student ID so I can take my AP exam that is next week on the 13th so...
Love on a Pinkie and Peace To the World

3 comments:

  1. Hey, howdy, hey. Haha, sorry if this is like an uber late response, but thanks for commenting on broken asphalt and linking back :] It really, really means a whole bunch to me! Add me on facebook, search Quentin Clairvoyant, haha, but you can call me Quinn.(lol, the profile that you found was my padre's xD)If you want, you can totally feel free to post music reviews on broken asphalt as well. Oh, and btw, new t's are gonna be uploaded as well, feel free to check them out and critique 'em. Thank youuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, whoops, nvm. You probably clicked on Shawn's profile. Haha, my bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey its no problem this is probably a super late respons back to you cause I dont get told when people make a comment and idk what day it is haha stress from AP test coming up I guess today but yeah I'll totally add you on facebook and Im definitly gonna check keep reading your reviews on broken asphalt

    oh and yeah I was on his page when I saw your page

    ReplyDelete