Saturday, September 18, 2010

Easy A

Beyond Funny
this movie made my night before I even went to go see it.Just getting out of the car about to go into the movie theater was funny mainly because I realized that I wore two different shoes to the movies unknowingly so I had to wear my brother's shoes before going in the movies so my size 6 in boys foot had to try and fill his size 8 men's so that was like a huge failure but at least they matched.Okay so back to the movie this movie was amazingly funny I love it this movie is up there with Mean Girls or as Alex Evans puts it "Mean Girls on crack" and I have to agree with this statement Easy A takes high school humor to a new level you will be laughing from the time the movie starts and you will not be disappointed at anytime during the movie like there isn't a corny or extremely bad ending that makes you hate the entire movie I don't want to say to much because I don't want to give the whole movie away so all I'm going to say is
See the movie!! do not miss this movie if you loved/liked Mean Girls your going to love this movie so See it right now!!

1 comment: